Technical Implementation Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Technical Implementation Managers are part of our Engineering team and work directly with Vesta Clients, Vesta Technology, and Sales teams to deliver solutions. The TIM will manage the integration of web sites, IVR (Interactive Voice Solutions), customer billing platforms, reporting and other innovative Vesta technologies with our carrier customers. |
On occasion, this position will require nonstandard work schedules.
- Involvement in full customer life-cycle, from pre-sales, through implementation to post-implementation support
- Interact with sales team and the customer during the pre-sales cycle to provide implementation scope and estimates, provide support and review for functional specifications and statements of work
- Own customer implementation projects, including providing project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables.
- Perform basic technical implementation verification tasks, such as customer “smoke testing”
- Provide technical ownership of long-term customer relationships. often consulting with the partner to identify project road map for technical initiatives
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Program Management and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations.
- Create, comprehend, publish, track and own external milestones
- Identify new product features and additional sales opportunities during trials and integrations and communicate to product development and engineering teams.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field; an equivalent combination of college, industry training, and experience may substitute.
- Overall Experience: 5 years or equivalent experience in the IT industry
- 3-5 years IT solution delivery experience within a consulting organization
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent in a customer facing environment such as Sales Engineering or Technical Account Management
- 3-5 years project lead experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale Java projects
- Project Management experience
- Detailed knowledge of Internet technologies, thorough understanding of eCommerce, IVR’s, Web Integration and Security
- Experience in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures – HTML5, JQuery, CSS, J2EE, HTPP, DNS, JSP, Tomcat, Apache,
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Must have experience working in organizations where the entire software development cycle from inception to delivery is measured in weeks. You will need experience applying sound software engineering principles and processes in a delivery oriented environment where speed is critical. The ability to multi-task and react quickly to business needs is required.
- Must be willing to travel 10%.
- Prior experience working in an IT environment with client/server, or Web Services supporting real time transactions.
- Programming experience
- Experience with Java, Struts and IVR technologies
- Experience with one or more Software Configuration Management packages (for example: SVN, CVS, VSS, ClearCase)
- Android and iOS application development and deployment experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.